What You Need:
- flat sheet of styrofoam
- pipe cleaners various lengths and widths
- beads various sizes, hole sizes, colors
- anything else with a hole in it such as straws, pasta
- Lay supplies out on table or workbench.
- Show the children that the pipe cleaners will stick in the styrofoam.
- Then they can slide beads, straws, pasta, etc. onto the pipe cleaners.
- The child can take the project home, or you can take a picture of them holding their sculpture and then reuse the supplies. Let them decide.